For first time students, we offer the following guarantee because we believe we have the best children’s program in the St. Louis Metropolitan area. If within your family’s first four weeks of classes you are not entirely happy with our programs, we will happily refund 100% of your tuition for the session (or apply it as credit toward another Olympia program). Note that our money-back guarantee is intended for families brand new to Olympia Gymnastic Training Centers, Inc.
Olympia Ninja Monthly Tuition
All of our gyms operate on a monthly basis with a 4 week average per month and will be charged on a monthly basis. Please read our parent letter & FAQ about the new autopay system or visit our General Policies for more information.
Tuition by Location and Class Length
Registration and Payment Information
Full payment by check, cash, MasterCard, or Visa with registration in person, online or by mail (please DO NOT mail cash). Once you are registered, you will be enrolled into our AutoPay system to pay for your monthly classes. AutoPay will charge your credit card that is on file each month on the last business day of that month. You will receive an email reminder one week prior to your card being charged. We do not send confirmation of class times. An online account must be completed and our rules and policies must be read and accepted online (through our iclasspro parent portal) prior to your student(s) participation in any Olympia program or special activity.
AutoPay is a new system that is efficient for the company by allowing payments for classes to be received in a timely manner. We have taken specific steps in ensuring that our online Gateway allows for secure entering of our customer’s credit card. Our customers can update their card at any time online OR can call in and give our office personnel the updated information. (please read our general policies for more information). Once you have paid your initial registration fee and first month’s tuition, Auto pay will begin the last business day of the following month of enrollment.
- We MUST have a card on file, but if a customer feels strongly that they do not want their card charged on the last business day of the month, they will have the option of paying with cash or check BEFORE the last business day of the month. The card on file WILL BE CHARGED if payment is not received.
- Customers are required to notify us in writing by the 15th of the previous month if they will not be continuing. This ensures we are able to offer another student a place in class.
- If there are any changes that need to be made to the account (e.g. incorrect charge or a refund), our bookkeepers have the ability to correct any charges as necessary. However, since our records have a secure (encrypted) number only, the bookkeepers will need to call the customer for the full card number in order to make a change or refund. It will show up on your account within 5 business days.
Please note: A $25.00 service charge will be applied for all returned checks. All accounts sent to our collection agency are subject to a $35.00 collection fee.
Yearly Registration Rates
This fee is due upon initial registration and on your anniversary date thereafter. The fee defrays administrative costs, sales tax required by law and covers portion of our liability insurance cost.
- Individual Registration Fee $45.00
- Family Registration Fee $61.00
Multi-sibling discount is set up so only the first child pays full price, 2nd child receives 20% off, 3rd child receives 30% off and 4th child receives 50% off.
Multiple Class/Program Discount
If a student participates in multiple programs (i.e. two ninja classes, ninja/gymnastics; ninja/tumbling, tumbling/gymnastics, etc.), he or she will receive a 20% discount on the second class or program.